To listen to your voice messages:
- Dial your wireless number from your wireless phone.
- The voicemail system will welcome you to your voice mailbox for the first time.
- The system will ask you to enter your personal passcode (this should be an easy to remember passcode between 4 and 8 digits).
- You now have the option to require your passcode to be entered when checking your voicemail from your handset (passcode skip off). By default your passcode is not required (passcode skip on).
- The system will ask you to reenter your personal passcode.
- The system will ask you to record your name and approve it.
- The system will ask you to record your greeting and approve it.
From Your Handset
From Another Handset.
- Dial your wireless phone number.
- If passcode skip is enabled your new messages will play automatically. If passcode skip is disabled, enter your passcode followed by #.
NOTE: When checking messages from your wireless phone, airtime charges will apply.
- Dial your wireless phone number from any touch-tone phone.
- Wait until the voicemail system answers, then press * to interrupt the greeting.
- Enter your passcode followed by #.
- The system will automatically play any new voice messages.